Fifth International Conference on Open Repositories, July 6th – 9th, 2010 in Madrid, Spain, at the “Palacio de Congresos” of Madrid. The conference will be hosted by FECYT with de collaboration of UNED.
The committee will consider any submission of sufficient quality and originality that relates to the field of Open Repositories. In the general track, preference will be given to submissions that relate to the theme of “The Grand Integration Challenge” as described in the introduction.
Please regard the following list as a selection of topics that indicates relevant fields.
- Data Curation / Data Archives
- Interoperability with Scholarly and Scientific Applications
- Interactions with Learning Environments
- Generic Workflows and Services
- Integrating Open Repositories with the Grid / Cloud
- Applications in Libraries/Archives
- Disciplinary Requirements
|01-MAR-2010||Submission deadline (papers, user groups, posters, workshops, tutorials)|
|15-APR-2010||Notification of acceptance for conference presentations, workshops/tutorials|
|01-MAY-2010||Notification of acceptance for user group presentations and posters|
more details http://or2010.fecyt.es/publico/Home/index.aspx