Springer Science+Business Media, one of the world’s largest Scientific, Technical and Medical (STM) publishers, announced a significant expansion of its open access publishing activity with the launch of SpringerOpen (www.springeropen.com), a new series of open access journals that will span all STM disciplines. Articles published in SpringerOpen journals will be freely and immediately accessible online, licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution License.
The first titles will be open to receive submissions soon and start publishing in early 2011.
The first SpringerOpen journals, which will open for submissions shortly, are:
- Planetary Science
- Global Energy
- Journal of Mathematical Neuroscience
- Health Economics Review
- Journal of Mathematics in Industry
- Journal of Remanufacturing
- Environmental Sciences Europe
- Security and Intelligence Informatics
- Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology Express
- Bulletin of Mathematical Sciences
- Gold Bulletin
- Psychology and Well-Being Research
More details visit the link http://www.springeropen.com/