Dspace 1.8.0 released, with new feature, bug fixes and system improvements
New feature like
* Improvements to the upgrade and configuration process: Most notably dspace.cfg has been split up, and the default behaviour when doing ‘Ant update’ is to replace the existing files if the new files are different.
* More Curation Tools/Plugins: Including a new “Metadata Link Checker” and “Metadata Translator”.
* Configurable Workflow for the XMLUI: Allows administrators to customize their workflow approval process.
* SWORD Client: Enables DSpace to push/submit content to other SWORD enabled repositories.
* SWORDv2 Server Module: DSpace can now support submissions via SWORD protocol version 2 (as well as version 1).
* RSS feeds now support richer features, such as iTunes podcast and publishing to iTunesU.
* Enhancements to Discovery faceted searching & browsing system.
* Rewrite of Creative Commons licensing for XMLUI.
* Ability to now reorder bitstreams in an item.
* Ability to enable automatic virus checking during item submission.
* Ability to Withdraw/Reinstate/Delete Items in Bulk, via Batch Metadata Editing.
you can download the dspace new version from http://sourceforge.net/projects/dspace/files/DSpace%20Stable/1.8.0/
Also there is released of Greenstone new version, which you can download from http://www.greenstone.org/download