This is really a big news and achievement on Open Access front. World bank has launched open knowledge repository to support research and learning by publishing research paper with creative common license.
The content will be (more details https://openknowledge.worldbank.org/about)
- World Bank published books from 2009-2012 which includes flagship publications, academic books and practitioner volumes;
- All World Development Reports (WDRs) since 1978;
- Policy Research Working Papers (PRWP) from 2009-2012, a series of papers that disseminate findings of work in progress in order to encourage the exchange of ideas about development issues;
- Economic and Sector Work (ESW) studies from 2009-2012, a series of analytical reports prepared by Bank staff. ESWs gather and evaluate information about a country’s economy and/or a specific sector;
- Journal articles from 2007-2010 published in World Bank Economic Review (WBER) and World Bank Research Observer (WBRO), two journals published by Oxford University Press on behalf of the World Bank;
- Content in languages other than English;
- World Bank Group Annual Reports and Independent Evaluation Studies.
To access and more details, please visit the following link